Greg Weatherford II is an entrepreneurial prodigy and philanthropist. At the age of 12, Greg founded the non-profit, Young People Who Care, which helped create student-led service learning opportunities for young people to get involved in the community. In the for-profit world, Greg has served as a consultant for large corporations, non-profit organizations and educational institutions. In 2008, Greg was selected to lead The State Farm Youth Advisory Board which is an outreach initiative that allocates $5 million annually to college students to grant out across North America to deserving non-profits.
He’s been recognized for his community work by entities such as the United States House of Representatives, President George W. Bush, The United States Education Department, America’s Promise Alliance, Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Prudential Financial, State Farm, Apple Orthodontics and the Dallas Mavericks.
- The importance of finding your purpose
- How to discover your purpose
- How to profit from your purpose
- Making money with your passion
- The importance of mentors
- How to teach entrepreneurship to children
- Why it’s ok to start small with your entrepreneurial ventures
- The importance of continuous education
- Being a lifelong learner