Ken is an author, speaker and a veteran product engineer. He has over 30 years of experience developing consumer-driven products on cutting-edge platforms. He shares his enthusiasm for technology as an active blogger and frequent speaker at conferences such as SXSW Interactive, O’Reilly OSCON, Big Design, and WebVisions.
Ken is an introvert and historically has been the classic shy type. However, he realized his shyness did not support his personal and professional advancement. Knowing this, he began venturing into various side projects or “side hustles” which have turned into a great source of learning as well as new exciting entrepreneurial ventures.
His side hustles have led him to publishing his first book, Responsive Web Design Toolkit: Hammering Websites Into Shape, which was published by Focal Press August 2015. Side hustling has also led him to becoming a highly sought after speaker and bonafide expert in his field.
What you will learn:
- How side hustles can lead to BIG opportunities
- Why side hustles make you more valuable to your job or business
- Creative benefits of side hustling
- Why you don’t need to quit your job to start a business
- The #1 reason you should start a side hustle now
- How to leverage introversion to your advantage
- Public speaking tips for introverts
Learn more about Ken: katworksgames.com
Contact Ken: email@example.com
Ken’s Book: Responsive Web Design Toolkit: Hammering Websites Into Shape
Ken’s Side Hustles: