Leah Gilpatrick is an expert at providing high level customer service and creating memorable VIP client user experiences.
She is the Office Experience Manager for Bottle Rocket Studios, a mobile development firm that is known for its legendary office experience as well its world class apps. She is the swiss army knife of this beautifully designed, 42,000 square foot space that Bottle Rocket calls home. In addition to managing the office experience, Leah is also the Social and Culture Chairman for LIFT, a team dedicated to shaping an ideal company culture and work environment.
Leah credits much of her ability of effectively dealing with people from her experiences working in fast food restaurants and high volume call centers.
You will learn:
- The #1 easiest way to get people to like you
- 3 surprising customer service lessons from the fast food industry
- How to make friends with anyone
- How to diffuse heated situations and other personnel conflicts
- What every business can learn about customer service from the fast food industry
- Why body language can be the difference between someone liking or hating you
- How to create a happy work culture through a dynamically engineered office environment
Subscribe to Podcast: