[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/pathwaystosuccess/Stewart_Youngblood_Final.mp3″ title=”29: Stewart Youngblood – Tech Startup Expert – Why tech startups fail or succeed” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Stewart Youngblood is a technology startup expert. He was the former Program Director for Tech Wildcatters, an early stage tech seed fund and accelerator in the Dallas area. Stewart was responsible for facilitating the selection and coaching process for numerous startups.
This experience has given him valuable insights into the commonalities and best practices of successful tech startup businesses.
What you will learn:
- Commonalities of successful tech startups
- The #1 reason why tech startups fail
- The #1 reason why tech startups succeed
- How to go from an idea to a successful tech startup
- Why your team is a critical factor to your tech startup’s success
- How to effectively create and deliver your startup’s pitch
- How to write a simple but effective business plan