[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/pathwaystosuccess/Tomasz_Kwiaatkowski.mp3″ title=”24: Tomasz Kwiatkowski – How professional basketball helped me succeed in business and the corporate world” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
This week I interviewed Tomasz Kwiatkowski, former professional European league basketball player and NCAA division one athlete from SMU. On this episode, he shares how he leveraged his experience in high level sports to succeed in business and the corporate world.
Today, he is a sales executive, a strategist and a seven-foot tall leader who is passionate about the intersection of people, sales and client satisfaction.
He is a Polish native and possess a BBA and an MA from Southern Methodist University.
- Tomasz’s incredible immigrant story
- His life as a 16 year old professional basketball player
- What it was like to be actively recruited by American Universities for his physical gifts
- How he developed a champion’s mindset
- How he leveraged his physical attributes and champion mindset to succeed in the business world
- His secrets to effective networking
- How to make sure people remember you
- How to conduct an effective job search without “applying” to jobs
- The sponsorship process for international students