[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/pathwaystosuccess/Christopher_Gronlund.mp3″ title=”23: Christopher Gronlund – The Juggling Writer – How to tell stories that build your brand” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Christopher is a writer, podcaster, speaker and juggler extraordinaire!
He shares a short story a month at nolumberjacks.com and is 1/2 of the Men in Gorilla Suits podcast — a weekly pop culture podcast that sometimes borders on philosophical. A technical writer by trade, he also blogs at TheJugglingWriter.com and ChristopherGronlund.com
On this episode we discuss:
- The Christopher Gronlund origin story!
- How he overcame crippling shyness through juggling
- The benefits of podcasting for building your business and personal brand
- How to get started podcasting on a tight budget
- The importance of story telling to build connection with your audience
- How to craft a story that sells
- Christopher’s writing process
- How to create compelling content and so much more!