[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/pathwaystosuccess/Thomas_Doweidt.mp3″ title=”21: Thomas Doweidt – American Ninja Warrior Season 8 Competitor” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Thomas Doweidt is an American Ninja Warrior Season 8 competitor. Out of 75,000 applicants, he was one of the few who were selected for their incredible athleticism, multitude of fitness accomplishments and compelling life story.
Tom was successful in completing the qualifiers which landed him at the OKC finals which will be aired on August 1st on NBC.
In addition to his physical gifts and many fitness accomplishments, Tom has a great outlook on life and is a very inspirational young man.
On this episode we discuss:
– Tom’s background and origin story
– The American Ninja Warrior application process and keys to getting noticed
– Insights into Tom’s training regimen, nutrition, recovery and mindset
– Play by play of his run at the qualifiers
– What’s in store for Tom’s future and much much more!
Connect with Tom: