[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/pathwaystosuccess/Victor_Calabrese_MP3_Audio_Only.mp3″ title=”178: Failing Your Way To Success | Victor Calabrese | COO at Synetek Solutions” ]
Victor Calabrese is the COO at Synetek Solutions, a managed IT solutions company. Earning his first C-Level role at 27 years old, he’s possibly the most talented operations executive I’ve met. Victor has the uncanny ability to take the seed of a business idea, design a plan of action, and turn it into a thriving enterprise.
Victor and I met late 2018 at the Landmark Forum, a leadership development program. Within minutes of talking, I knew I had to get to know him better. He’s a wealth of knowledge on various topics ranging from business to spirituality.
On this episode, we discuss:
– How failure leads to success
– Don’t procrastinate and fail fast!
– Failure = Course Correction
– Conquering limiting beliefs
– Are you a Visionary or Integrator?
– Why it’s ok to be #2
– How to access your true potential
Things we mentioned:
– Victor’s wife’s business that offers Luxury Customizable Sleepover Events
– Connected Mind
Christian Lehingher, the CEO of Connected Mind, was previously on the podcast.
You can checkout our episode here: http://bit.ly/ChristianLehinger
– The Entrepreneurial Operating System
– Predictable Success by Les McKeown
Connect with Victor: