With more than two decades of facilitating, teaching, and most importantly, real-life, in-the-trenches business experience, Tom Allen, President/CEO of Opango, is dedicated to helping business professionals and entrepreneurs understand how to create a well thought-out executable business plan, a roadmap, to take their ideas and businesses to the next level.
What you will learn:
- Step by Step: Turning an idea into a profitable business
- Tom’s “controversial” idea about business relationships
- Idea, entrepreneur, execution…what’s most important?
- Business plans: Do you even need one?
- When you should and shouldn’t listen to your customer
- The kind of relationships every entrepreneur needs
- Distinguishing good business ideas from bad ones
- Why you must take criticism well and use it
- Why it’s ok for your business to change
- The commonalities of successful business ideas
- To scale or not to scale?
- 3 Company Types: Product Leader, Customer Intimacy, Economic Efficiency
Listen to our full interview.