Layne Wiedl is a middleweight amateur competitive bodybuilder. He has competed in 4 shows and placed 2nd in the 2015 Ronnie Coleman Classic and 2nd at the 2016 Heart of Texas Championships. On this episode, we’ll learn Layne’s secrets to sculpting the ideal physique.
CLICK HERE to listen to full interview.
What you will learn:
- Eating for maximum muscle growth
- Best sources of proteins and carbohydrates
- Supplements, vitamins, oils and more!
- The “magical” product Layne uses to burn fat
- Training for your body type
- Keeping the body guessing for maximum results
- Cycling your diet as well as exercise
- The reality of judging in bodybuilding competitions
- The core bodybuilding lifts: bench press, deadlift & squats
- Recovering the body or maximum results
Mentioned on the Podcast:
- VasoBurn: https://mpasupps.com/collections/topical/products/vasoburn
- Reborn Apparel: http://www.rebornapparel.net/
- Brittany Hanks: The Blue Ninja
Connect with Layne:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/layne.wiedl?fref=ts
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org