Andrew Jones left a career in music to teach university writing and English literature. After traveling around the U.S. as a silver bullet for artists with major label development deals and songwriting for Michael Jackson’s ill-fated comeback album, Andrew became a published poet and won an international award for his research on the symbolic power of language in science fiction.
Now, Andrew balances his professional and artistic life in pursuit of perfecting clear, intentional expression. He continues to write award-winning work, this time for large companies. He has also resumed life as a musician and produces emerging songwriters and artists across the country.
- The creative process
- Keys to successful writing
- How to induce creative states
- Breaking through writers block
- Thoughts about “Smart Drugs”
- Writing rituals
- Why Andrew writes with pen and paper
- Lo-fi and Hi-fi writing tools
- The editing process