Nick Snapp is an entrepreneur who uses project management and continuous improvement methodology in coaching overwhelmed entrepreneurs to remove bottlenecks, save time and increase profitability. He is obsessed about helping entrepreneurs uncover their “game-changer,” the one activity that will deliver the greatest return on invested time both at work and at home and holding them accountable following through.
Nick earned a Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Union College and MBA from the University of Florida. He obtained Lean/Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications, and worked 14 years in the nuclear and phosphate industries, where he led teams as a capital project manager, responsible for multi-million-dollar projects. Nick leverages his leadership and technical background to provide a unique coaching experience for his clients. He is best known as the atypical-engineer host of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show podcast, and all things “snappy,” for that matter.
What you will learn:
- Finding your game changer activity
- How to prioritize, delegate and focus
- Accountability tips & tools to use right now
- One step to breaking free from overwhelm
- Crafting a workspace for maximum effectiveness
- Nick Snapp’s productivity reading list
- How to work with Nick directly!
More on Nick Snapp:
Call to Action:
If you go to NickSnapp.com/video, Nick’s offering three of his best tips for helping overwhelmed stop being busy and start being effective with his strategy video and companion guide. He’s also offering a 25-minute strategy call for brave entrepreneurs who are serious about solving their #1 struggle with time management – just don’t be offended if Nick call’s you out on your excuses.
Just go to NickSnapp.com/video , watch the strategy video, download the pdf and apply for the call.
Podcast & Blog:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/make-it-snappy-productivity/id1070551695
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-make-it-snappy-productivity-show
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/nicholas-snapp
PRODUCTIVITY ON PURPOSE (P.O.P.) (Closed Facebook Group)
- This is a free Community where we help hold each other accountable to doing our one productive thing each day, by making our commitments public, giving each other feedback, helpful tips, etc.
- If you’re serious about getting your time back, please consider this YOUR invitation to join the group!
FACEBOOK SHOW PAGE
- Daily tips on productivity
- Interesting articles
- Community interaction
- Announcements related to The Make it Snappy Productivity Show