Alex Craig is the founder of PotatoParcel.com, where customers can ship a potato through the mail with a personalized message on it. He and his partner, Riad Bekhit were featured on the hit TV Show, the Shark Tank and were successful in striking a deal with Mr. Wonderful, Kevin O’Leary! On this episode we discuss how he landed on the show, what is was like to negotiate with the Sharks and keys to successfully closing the deal.
Alex has a hyper creative mind and is constantly thinking up new ideas. He has the ability to make unusual business ideas come to life and make them go viral.
Guess Friends (http://www.guessfriends.com/) is the latest of his creations with an active Kickstarter campaign you can checkout now!
What you will learn:
- The #1 reason Alex attributes to getting on Shark Tank
- What actually goes on in a Shark Tank negotiation
- Top entrepreneurial take aways from the Shark Tank experience
- Guess Friends – http://www.guessfriends.com/
- The importance of persistence in any business