Joshua Hall is a Usability Expert who has worked in a variety of industries including gaming, travel, e-commerce, healthcare, retail, food & restaurant.
Highlights of Joshua’s Career:
- Certified Usability Analyst with Human Factors International.
- His testing experience includes mobile, tablet, web, command line, kiosk as well as gaming applications
- Led the usability testing effort for Sabre Airline Solutions, which is used by 200 + global airlines
- Credited in the Borderland 2 end credits, which is one of the best selling games of 2012, with over 12 million copies to date
- He’s worked with other amazing brands including Coca-Cola, Chik-Fil-A, Mary Kay, ABC, NBC and American Airlines
- He’s speaker and organizer in the Dallas UXPA community
- Today, he leads all usability efforts for Bottle Rocket Studios, and award winning mobile development firm that has produced some of the highest quality mobile apps in the world.
On this episode we discuss:
- What usability is
- Benefits of usability
- How usability can enhance your business
- Usability ROI
- How to do low cost scrappy usability
- Best practices of usability and much more!