Abe Nadimi is a serial entrepreneur, business consultant and Founder of the Kinetic Experience, an innovative school that equips new and experienced entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and connections to succeed in their business. He is also the Co-Founder of Social Smoke, the largest manufacturer of Hookah Tobacco in the USA. Social Smoke was ranked on the INC 500 and featured on CNN Money.
- Proximity advice vs Expert advice
- Mastering human relationships
- What it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur
- Value added selling
- Developing the entrepreneurial mindset
- Reframing limiting beliefs
- Applying engineering concepts to business